Friends of the Shelbyvile Sunken Garden, a new organization that has sprouted from the historical Shelbyville Garden Club, is seeking people who enjoy the satisfaction of working together toward a common goal. That goal is to inspire understanding, appreciation, and conservation of plants, while advancing a sustainable relationship with nature, community, and generations to come.
- We value and celebrate beauty that nurtures and calms the spirit
- Historical preservation that pays tribute to the past
- Education that stimulates the mind
- Financial Responsibility in stewarding our resources
- Creativity that ensures we are dynamic and innovative
- Collaboration that embraces our community
- Excellence as our standard of operation in all areas
If you would like to become a Friend of the Shelbyville Sunken Garden please see our Contact page.